Wanted to stream some stuff and suddenly got this error:
Unhandled exception (Choose formaat A suitable driver is not available to provide vaild format selections.)
I was running an older version of SAM (version 2) and it seemed that a 64-bit thing was causing the error. So note that this only works on 64-bit systems. To solve this problem, I did the following:
1. Download LAME ACM codec here.
2. Extract the the files to some directory like C:\lame
3. Run the command prompt as an administrator (by right clicking on command prompt).
4. Navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 by typing in:
5. Now register the codec by typing in:
rundll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 0 C:\lame\LameACM.inf
Note that if you get the same error, there might be some other problem causing it and in that case this solution might now work.